Join us at the Sanctuary to watch the Webcast LIVE from The TimesCenter, New York City!
Breakfast snacks provided; POTLUCK LUNCH — bring something to share.
For more info, contact: Christian and Az at: 518-892-6298
TEDxManhattan, “Changing the Way We Eat,” is a one-day conference featuring a dynamic and diverse group of speakers addressing issues in the sustainable food and farming movement.
2015 TEDxManhattan Speakers Include:
- Joel Berg, NYC Coalition Against Hunger
- Dr. Robert Graham, Lenox Hill Hospital
- Henry Hargreaves, photographer
- Kendra Kimbirauskas, Socially Responsible Agricultural Project/Goat Mountain Pastured Meats
- Nikiko Masumoto, Masumoto Family Farm
- Michele Merkel, Food & Water Watch
- Danny Meyer, Union Square Hospitality Group
- Danielle Nierenberg, Food Tank
- Ali Partovi
- Stefanie Sacks, “Stirring the Pot”
- Anim Steel, Real Food Challenge
- Marcel Van Ooyen, GrowNYC
- Ietef “DJ Cavem” Vita
More About TEDx, x = independently organized event
In the spirit of ideas worth spreading, TEDx is a program of local, self-organized events that bring people together to share a TED-like experience. At a TEDx event, TEDTalks video and live speakers combine to spark deep discussion and connection in a small group. These local, self-organized events are branded TEDx, where x = independently organized TED event. The TED Conference provides general guidance for the TEDx program, but individual TEDx events are self-organized.
TEDx Manhattan: Changing the Way We Eat, Session 2: Educate, 2013