Today at The Sanctuary for Independant Media is having their Spring opening event. They will be hosting The Nile Project. The Sanctuary for Independant Media will also be hosting a pot luck dinner tonight. March 21,2015
I started my day making a Spinach Quiche, a Broccoli, Mushroom Quiche and Banana Bread. I then made a Black Bean Chili, Zucchini Crab Cakes, Chicken Broccoli, pepper and corn.
Original recipe makes 8 servings Change Servings
1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
1 bunch green onions, finely chopped (white parts only)
4 eggs, beaten
1 (16 ounce) package cottage cheese
2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
¼ cup crushed crouton
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9 inch pie or quiche pan.
- Place spinach in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally until soft. Drain off any remaining liquid. Stir in green onions, eggs, cottage cheese and Cheddar cheese. Pour mixture into prepared pan.
- Bake uncovered in preheated oven for 45 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with crushed croutons. Return to oven and bake for an additional 15 minutes, until eggs are set.
- Prepared time 10 minutes cook time 1 hour ready in 1 hour and 10 minutes
Broccoli and Mushroom Quiche
Original recipe makes 6 servings Change Servings
1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
1 cup chopped onions
1/3 cup MIRACLE WHIP Calorie-Wise Dressing
1/3 cup milk
1 cup KRAFT Double Cheddar Shredded Cheese Light
1 frozen deep-dish pie crust (9 inch)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cook vegetables in skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat 5 min. or until crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
- Beat eggs, dressing and milk in medium bowl with whisk until well blended. Stir in vegetable mixture and cheese; pour into pie crust. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake 40 to 45 min. or until centre is set and top is golden brown. Let stand 10 min. before cutting to serve.
Prepare time 10 minute ready in 55 minutes.